Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Healing

Many people have asked how we have been doing over the past few weeks. We are actually doing much better! Time brings so much healing and some of the emotions fade away. This experience will always be a part of me, but it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. Miscarriages happen all of the time and to many people, but there was something about knowing I was going to miscarry while I was still pregnant that made me feel horrible! I just wanted it to not be real...like I would get a call from my doctor telling me they had made a mistake. Right now we are just focusing on being Me and Ryan and having fun as a married couple. If there is anything that being pregnant (even if it was only a few weeks) made me realize, it is that Ryan and I can never get this time back. The time of just being the two of us, and maybe that was part of God's plan. Not that we wouldn't love a new addition to the family, but while we have it we might as well take advantage of it. We are taking a "big" vacation soon to St. Thomas. I think it will be good for us to get away from everything. For now, our dreams of having a baby are put on hold. We can't wait to meet baby Musick one day and look forward to seeing what God has planned for us. Thanks again for all of your thoughtful comments and prayers!
-Sarah

No comments: