Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October

There has been a lot going on in the Musick household this month. At the beginning of the month we took a much needed vacation to the beach with his parents. We had a great time and as usual, Ryan's dad made things really interesting. The weather was perfect. There was only one rainy day the whole time. Last Saturday, Ryan and I hosted a baby shower for Steph and Bo! We had a great time hanging out with friends and Nash got some cute stuff! The best part was getting to decorate the house with all of the cute baby stuff. We also found out that our favorite cousins, Billy and Melanie are expecting a baby! The list is growing for all of the babies that Ryan and I get to babysit : ) Stephanie took my advice and finished Nash's room. Now I just have to get her to pack her bags for the hospital...haha!

Sarah




The Fam





Mike taking a much needed nap on the beach



All of Nash's cute clothes



I FINALLY got to use my China







Avery was exhausted after all of the decorating

No comments: